Working at heights Training Course
The working at heights half-day course is intended to provide information and guidance to anyone who will be working at height. The course will make sure attendees are aware of dangers, hazards and best practices. The working at heights course must be carried out for businesses whose employees work at heights as part of their job. This is legal obligation for employers. For available dates and course prices call to speak to one of our specialists.
How many people can attend?
There can be up to a maximum of 20 people per course depending on the company and available facilities.
- Course introduction
- Understand the effects of gravity and consequences
- Legislation and guidance
- Ladders and stepladders
- Common working at height equipment
- Hazards and risks
- Falls from heights
- Pre-use equipment inspections
Delivery and outcome
This course is delivered over half a day. Once the course has successfully been completed you will be given a competency certificate to show that attendees are safe in the workplace.
Dates, Prices and Locations
We have over 350 centres nationwide which we deliver training from.
Why choose us
- Fast track and weekend courses
- Expert training knowledge
- Officially accredited course provider
- Complete multiple courses at the same time, so you get back to work faster
- We fit training around you
- Highest pass rates
- Fast certification