terms and conditions
terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Business
All Training and Development Ltd to be referred to as “ATAD” accepts bookings for training courses online via our website, on the telephone and via email. In making a booking you accept these terms and conditions and our booking and cancellations policy as outlined in this document. The term “we” refers to ATAD. The term “you” or “customer” refers to the person or company who is making the booking. Please send all correspondence via email to [email protected] only.
We take your privacy seriously. We are registered and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
1. Upon booking you agree that ATAD will be your training or service provider for a chosen course. If you contract another training provider to complete the services before ATAD is able to complete its service so ATAD is unable to complete the service, you will not be eligible for a refund.
2. ATAD can change or cancel courses without notice due to unsuitable weather conditions and when unforeseen circumstances arise. All candidates will be notified as soon as possible.
3. Once payment for a course has been made, we will notify you as soon as possible if the course has become full and therefore your booking has been cancelled.
1. We accept no responsibility for death or injury while on a course.
2. We accept no responsibility for assessor or trainer insurance suitability.
3. We accept no liability for costs incurred due to postponed or cancelled courses.
4. We do not control the day-to-day operations of training suppliers. Therefore we accept no responsibility for any act they perform.
5. We cannot accept responsibility for any consequential or indirect loss you suffer as a result of breach of duty.
6. We accept no liability for third party goods and services including, but not limited to: website accuracy, course delivery, certification, course information accuracy, course safety or suitability.
7. We accept no responsibility for illnesses contracted whilst on a course, including but not limited to coronavirus. It is the responsibility of all attendees to take any relevant precautions if needed.
Booking and Cancellation
1. Booking spaces are held on receipt of payment or on confirmation that the customers wants the course to go ahead and a date for training is set in writing. Customers will be notified as soon as possible if the spaces booked become unavailable for any reason.
2. In the event of cancellation by the customer within 30 days of the date of training no refund will be given.
3. Course dates and locations cannot be changed by the customer within 30 days of the date of the training.
4. If a course is cancelled outside of the 30 day cancellation period then any fees incurred by ATAD including, but not limited to, processing of payments or basic administration may be charged before processing the refund.
5. In the event of a customer not attending a course no refund will be given.
6. All cancellations must be made in writing via email only to [email protected] prior to a course start date.
7. If a course date or any other course details are being changed by you, ATAD reserves the right to not refund the course fee if no new date has been set by the customer within 28 days. This must be made in writing to [email protected]
8. Please note: All deposits are non-refundable once payment has been made.
9. If a course is unable to run for any reason, ATAD reserves the right to rearrange the course date. In this event customers will have the option to change the date of their course to the same value. No refunds will be issued for rearranged courses.
1. The customer will be notified of course commencement times and location information. If the customer is not notified, it is the customers responsibility to make every effort to contact ATAD to request these details via email and telephone atleast 3 full working days prior to the course start date.
2. You will be responsible for travelling to and from the course venue.
3. You will be responsible for arriving to your course at the course start time.
4. Late arrival may lead to exclusion from the course that is at the training providers discretion. In this event the course fee will be non-refundable.
5. Non-attendance of the course is fully chargeable.
6. Candidates attending the course are responsible for the submission of coursework on time. Non-compliance may lead to failure of the course and it will be non-refundable.
7. Any disturbance or behaviour that may be interpreted as disruptive or unsafe may result in exclusion from the course. In this event the course fee will be non-refundable.
1. If you sign up for an NVQ extension or NVQ registration ATAD makes no promise to complete the NVQ.
2. If you sign up to an NVQ. It is your responsibility to arrange to meet your assessor. After 45 days of non-contact you may be excluded from completing the course and no refund will be given.
3. Candidates attending the course are responsible for the submission of coursework on time. Non-compliance may lead to failure of the course and it will be non-refundable.
4. Assessors schedules are often completed in advance of seeing candidates. If a candidate changes their scheduled appointment with an assessor, without 10 days notice, more than once they may be excluded from completing the course and no refund will be given.
5. The amount paid for an NVQ extension is for that extension or registration only. ATAD is not liable to complete the NVQ.
6. Due to trainer workload, weather, and other circumstances we may not be able to complete your NVQ training before expiry dates set by third parties or awarding bodies.
7. Due to trainer workload, weather, and other circumstances we may not be able to attend set meetings.
8. We accept no liability for losses and indirect losses incurred as a result of an NVQ not being registered or completed in line with any expiry dates set.
9. We accept no liability for losses and indirect losses incurred as a result of an NVQ Assessors actions, or an NVQ not being completed to the standard, timescale or expectations of the customer.
10. No refunds can be made once an NVQ has started. The NVQ is started upon the registration of the candidate with an awarding body or upon the first contact with an Assessor, whichever takes place first.
1. It is the role of the customer to provide all equipment that may be necessary to complete training when on a customers site.
2. If any equipment or facilities are not available for ATAD to complete training we reserve the right to not complete the training. In this instance no refund will be given.
3. If ATAD indicates that equipment will be provided, it is still the customers responsibility to ensure there is another option if ATAD cannot provide the equipment.
1. If a problem or issue arises whilst you are on your course, you must raise it with the ATAD Immediately via email to [email protected] on the day of the training and every effort will be made to address this in a timely manner. If you fail to notify us of your complaint while on the course we will be unable to rectify the problem.
2. ATAD reserves the right to complete training for a customer to the same or similar standard originally requested within 45 days of the complaint date to rectify the complaint as full and final settlement for any complaint or dispute.
3. A response to ATAD’s offer to complete more training must be made within 3 days of it being sent. If the offer is not accepted valid reasons must be made as to why with a counter offer being presented to rectify the situation.
1. A customer must make every effort to rectify any invoice disputes with ATAD by ATAD completing training to the value of the invoice.
2. Invoice disputes must be made within 3 days of payment or within 3 days of training for invoice
3. After 7 days of non-contact by the customer ATAD will assume an invoice dispute has been resolved or is no longer an issue for the customer and the issue will be closed and will not be reopened.
4. A customer must provide any evidence of issues requested by ATAD within 7 days or the dispute may be closed.
Absolute COVID Exclusion Policy
ATAD, its assessors, trainers and staff members, whether directly or indirectly employed or subcontracted, are released from any claim, loss, liability, cost or expense of whatever nature directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to by or resulting from coronavirus disease (COVID-19), severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), or any mutation or variation thereof. This exclusion also applies to any claim, loss, liability, cost or expense of whatever nature directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to by or resulting from: (i) any fear or threat (whether actual or perceived) of; or (ii) any action taken in controlling, preventing, suppressing or in any way relating to any outbreak of; coronavirus disease (COVID-19), severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), or any mutation or variation thereof.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute or matters, which arise, will be dealt with by the Court of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.