Health & Safety Awareness
General Health and Safety awareness
The general heath and safety awareness course will make sure staff are safe to operate in the workplace. Once workers have completed the course they will be given a competency certificate. It is a legal requirement to make sure all employees are trained to safe and high standard. If an accident occurs, without proof of competency, the company or operator could face the possibility of prison. We’re here to make sure you are competent. To make sure your training meets the legal requirements give us a call on 0333 301 0226
How Many People Can Attend?
There can be up to a maximum of 20 people per course depending on the company and available facilities.
- Health and safety at work act
- Personal protective equipment
- Manual handling Awareness
- Fire Awareness
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurences
- Provision and use of work equipment
Delivery And Outcome
This course is delivered over one day. Once the course has successfully been completed you will be given a competency certificate to show that attendees are safe in the workplace.
Dates, Prices And Locations
We have over 350 centres nationwide which we deliver training from.
Need multiple courses?
We understand companies may need to complete several courses, however, time off work can be costly. That’s why you can choose any 2 of our compliance courses listed and we can complete them for you within the same day.
Why choose us
- Fast track and weekend courses
- Expert training knowledge
- Officially accredited course provider
- Complete multiple courses at the same time, so you get back to work faster
- We fit training around you
- Highest pass rates
- Fast certification
GET A QUOTE!Fill in the form below to get a quote or more information sent directly to your email address.
Your data is safe. We will never share your details with third parties for marketing purposes.