SSSTS course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites.
Available Course Dates
Book for yourself or a group.
The process is easy:
Attend the course. Your course pack will arrive by post before the start of the course.
Receive your CITB SSSTS Certificate valid for 5 years after successfully passing the exam.
You're not just getting the SSSTS Certificate, you will also be able to:
- Manage health and safety on site in accordance with current legislative requirements within the context of their management role
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Undertake their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
- Monitor site activities effectively
- Recognise the importance of timely intervention when bad practice is identified.
SSSTS Course Overview
The SSSTS refresher course is for candidates who have previously successfully completed the two-day Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course and can provide proof of successful completion.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health.
Your course includes:
have worked with:
The SMSTS Course is provided by:
Experts at Construction & Plant Trainings and Compliance Trainings
All training and development (ATAD training) is an officially accredited course provider that holds safety training to the construction industry. Our flexible approach to training and wide number of courses means we can meet all your training and compliance needs. Our trainers go the extra mile by working evenings and weekends to make sure you get the training you need.
ATAD training offers many compliance courses including first aid, manual handling and fire safety. We make sure your health and safety policies are compliant, giving you a safe workplace and making sure your company is safety conscious, giving you the edge when tendering for contracts.
To make sure you’re safe on site we provide plant operations training for all machinery including dumpers, ride on rollers and excavators. We also offer funded training, NVQ’s, NRSWA streetworks, site manager SMSTS and site supervisor SSSTS courses. For more course information just give us a call and our team will be happy to help.