Construction & Plant Training
This course will allow you to safely sling and signal to the standard required by law. Once you have completed the course you will be given an official competency card. This proves you are competent to sling/signal. It is important to make sure all operatives are competent to operate the machinery that they use. If an accident occurs, without proof of competency, the company or operator could face the possibility of prison.
CPCS and NPORS
If you work on major construction sites you may be asked for your qualification to be registered through the CPCS or NPORS qualifications; both routes will give you the trained operator red card to work on site. However most work will only require the official competency card. If you are unsure about which route to take or have any questions at all give us a call on 0333 301 0226.
- Communicate weight and dimension loads to the crane operator.
- Make appropriate selection of lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them.
Delivery And Outcome
Depending on your level of experience the slinger signaller course can be delivered in as little as one day. Once the course has successfully been completed you will be given a competency certificate or alternatively be registered with the awarding body CPCS or NPORS for your qualification.
Dates, Price And Locations
Plant operations competency certification and NPORS can be carried out on your site.
Why Choose Us
- Fast track and weekend courses
- Expert training knowledge
- Officially accredited course provider>
- Complete multiple courses at the same time, so you get back to work faster
- We fit training around you
- Highest pass rates
- Fast certification